Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Peach Trees




I have several peach trees in my yard back home, and they are a refreshing source of beauty for me in almost all seasons. In the spring they are sprinkled with beautiful blossoms, that soon bud into very small and very furry peaches. It's fun to watch them grow, and the way the peaches catch the sun after a rainfall always makes me smile. When the peaches finally turn into their nice, peachy color, they seem to almost glow in the light of the rising and setting sun. This, of course, attracts an array of small animals able to climb up tree to snatch a snack. Then, of course, comes the best part about having a peach tree: getting to eat the peaches. I don't know whether I'd qualify them as tasting "beautifully," but I wouldn't hesitate to call them delicious.





No comments:

Post a Comment