Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Human Rights Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsG2TX-F44c&fb_source=message&noredirect=1


My friend showed me this video a few days ago and I found it to be extremely powerful and beautiful. In the beginning of the video, they ask people what are human rights? This reminded me of the question that we are also asking: "what is beauty?". Even though beauty and human rights are not the same thing, both questions are extremely difficult to answer and people struggle with it.


Continuing on, this video not only conveyed an inspirational message, it awakened me to the brutal realities surrounding me. It may not have been aesthetically beautiful with beautiful images or colors, but it had a beautiful message with historic speakers who had made a difference. It also showed how each person can make a difference. If the human race works together, we can cause a positive change, and that idea in itself is very beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment