Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cupcake


I can't cook. I mean, I can chop things up and toss them in a pot or whatever, but I can't guarantee that it will taste any good. I feel pretty good about my baking skills though. More importantly, I really enjoy decorating the things that I bake. I never really go into it knowing what I want the final outcome to look like exactly but I tend to have a general theme in mind. I love the process of creation, especially being able to create something that I can share with others. I don't necessarily think that this puppy cupcake I made is beautiful universally; however, I do think the experience I had in creating this cupcake is a beautiful experience everyone can partake in, whether it is through baking, writing, activism, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment